Cobalt blue is a very pretty colour and it can be someone’s favourite and someone’s not.
This colour is vibrant. This colour is highly saturated which makes it a more rich looking colour.
This colour is very elegant in my opinion.
Cobalt blue can be worn by females and males and compliments both gender pretty well. For females, this colour can be one of the colours which will make you look elegant and stand out in the crowd.
For males, this colour will make them look unique and very chic. Cobalt blue is going to enhance your look and make you look rich and elegant
As this colour is so vibrant it gets difficult to choose or to complete the whole look. Shoes are the accessories which can make and break the look.
What kind of shoes go with the cobalt blue colour or in other words would say what shoes to wear with cobalt blue dresses.
Here are some of my ideas and looks which I think to look best with this colour dress colours which compliment cobalt blue are. Black, White, Beige, Silver and many more
Shoes To Wear With Cobalt Blue Dresses 7 Ideas.
This is a split pencil dress with such a dress you can opt for this kind of white pointed shoes.
These pointed strap heels will elevate your look and the white colour shoes compliment the colour of the dress and look very elegant and chic.
Prom dress look
It’s a ruched bodycon dress in the colour cobalt blue. It is paired with black ankle strap heels or you can opt for stilettos. Stilettos are also a great option and will be great with such a dress.
The black colour goes very well with this dress and the colour. The blend of these looks very beautiful. This makes it very elevating.
This is a shirt dress with some balloon sleeves or puffy sleeves. This dress is paired with a beige colour ankle strap heels but you can opt for beige pumps instead of ankle strap heels or you can go with some block heels too.
The beige colour also blends very nicely with this colour and makes it a great look.
This is a belted shirt dress which falls at the length above the ankle. With this kind of dress, you can go with some black ankle boots and it looks stunning with this dress and the colour of course. You can go with white, beige, camel, or even silver coloured boots and still they are going to make a perfect outfit.
This is a split maxi dress which is very party or wedding appropriate. This dress is paired with silver block heels which look very beautiful with this dress. You can also choose ankle strap heels or pumps in silver colour they are just going to look amazing and will make your look on point and proper. You will look stunning with this look.
Church look or picnic look
It’s a ruffle A-line dress which is of ankle length. This look is a very picnic kinda vibe look and with this, you can go for lace-up gladiators in the colour camel. This is a very easy going and simple look. The footwear compliments the whole picnic vibe as these sandals are very comfortable. With this, you can pair any type of shoes and will look with a theme.
It’s a knot bodycon dress which is of short length. This dress is paired with Cuban heels boots or some pointed heels boots. This look can be completed with slim hell boots too and that too will look bomb with such a look. You can go for any colour as per your choice like white, black, beige, camel, pastel blue, silver, or golden any of these colours will complement.
Now we think you got an idea of what shoes to wear with cobalt blue dresses.
7 different styles of shoes
With peep toe heels you can always go with some full-length dress or you can go with a short length dress both are going to look amazing. They can also go with the pants and top kinda looks too.
Peep-toe heels are often worn at parties, clubs and sometimes informal events. Peep-toe heels give you height and it has a cut out in front and they can be of any style of heels.
These heels give more support than the other sort of heels. It’s a comfortable kinda heel and goes on every occasion. This can work on any sort of occasion.
This pair of heels can go with any kind of outfit you wear whether it’s a short dress, long dress, formal dress or casual wear it can go with any sort of look. Wedges heels can with many patterns.
These heels or shoes are commonly worn shoes everyone knows about these pair of shoes.
These shoes are very flexible and can be worn to parties, formal events, casual events and many more. This kind of shoe looks with every outfit.
These shoes give you the height you need and it looks good with everything. The most preferred kind of shoes is the pumps.
These are heeled boots or shoes which are of the ankle length. These shoes look very chic and edgy as per the pattern. These kinda shoes are mostly preferred in winter and look good in winter.
These shoes go with a short dress and look great with pants. These shoes also come in lots of variety from which some can be worn to the office and looks very edgy.
These kinda shoes provide you with a height. These come in lace-up style, zip-up style and so many others.
Ankle strap heels
These heels are in so many varieties the first one is with a pointed tip and strap over the ankle. It looks very beautiful on the feet and gives you an elevated look.
The second one is a rap on the front a strap on the ankle it’s a very minimal and simple design heel but looks very elegant with any maxi dress or even goes with short dresses too.
In these, the feet are more open and on the show which looks pleasing to the eyes.
It comes with very minimal and funky designs too. I love these styles of shoes they are my favourite styles.
These are closed shoes and have no heel and have a flat surface. These shoes were inspired by ballet shoes.
These are very comfortable types of shoes which can be worn everywhere like for picnics casual days and everywhere without any discomfort.
As these shoes can be worn for hours and hours without pain other heel shoes can be worn for some period after that they hurt too much.
These are the most comfortable and relaxing shoes ever and they are flexible in style and they are great for everyday purposes. These have a variety of shoes.
The trainers can be worn for running, walking during exercise, for gym and you can wear them with your casual looks too.
Them comes sneakers which are mostly worn or commonly worn they are very casual kinda shoes comes different styles pattern and we have so many options to choose from.
They are great for an everyday look or sporty look and casual dates and looks. These are my favourite of all as they are comfy relaxing and stylish at the same time.
Outfit Ideas With Different Styles Of Shoes
1. This is a split floor-length dress which is paired with gold ankle strap heels.
This heel has a great length and it goes so well with this outfit. You can wear these heels in a different style. These heels can be paired with any kind of dress.
2. It’s a very basic knee-length dress which is fitted from the up and hets flared at the waist and it has some puffy sleeves. This dress is paired with some beige pointed pumps and this looks chic and beautiful. The whole outfit look very put together.
3. It’s a belted pant jumpsuit which is a very chill and easy-breezy outfit. This dress is paired with some basic broad strap flats. These are very comfortable and very picnic outfit and they can be worn for a picnic, for some grocery shopping for an everyday work you can wear your flats for the comfort.
4. This outfit is a very comfy casual outfit which can be worn on the daily basis. In this look, we have a tie-dye printed cropped tee which is paired with high waisted straight fit jeans this whole look is paired with some converse shoes. Converse shoes have a platform sole and come with the ankle. They are very comfortable shoes which can be worn casually and these shoes are always liked and loved by people. This look is very cool and edgy.
5. This is a whole black outfit the top is one shoulder or a drop shoulder top and it’s paired with a leather mini skirt which is a very party-like or club like outfit and can be worn on dinner with friends. This look is completed with some ankle boots which look amazing with this look. The ankle boots look great with short length dresses.
6. This look is formal plus a casual look. The top is a beige buttoned top which is layered with a pastel pink with camel colour pockets buttoned jacket and is paired with high waisted loose pants and to complete the whole look it is paired with loafer shoes. These shoes have a flat sole and are comfortable and have a relaxing fit and give a very casual and formal vibe to the look.
7. This outfit is a very basic outfit which ish seen and worn by everyone and we all wear this every day. It’s a cropped buttoned cardigan which is paired with high waisted skinny jeans. The whole look is teamed with white sneakers which makes it a casual sporty look.
What Accessories Go With A Cobalt Blue Dress?
Accessories which go with cobalt blue dresses are some gold jewels or diamond jewels gold and silver look elegant and beautiful with cobalt blue it makes to look super stylish super-rich and elegant
Here are some ideas.
1. You can go with some dainty neckpieces which are gold in colour according to the neckline of the dress. In this look, it is carried with some chunky chains which are in gold colour and look amazing. You can ho for dangling earnings with that which are also gold in colour. And you can also go with a dainty gold chain too they will also look amazing.
2. With a cobalt blue dress you can go for pearl jewellery. Pearls look very beautiful and elegant with this colour dress you can go for a pearl neckpiece and pearl earrings. This will make your look top-notch and will make you a show stopper.
3. You can choose a diamond choker which will make your look to the next level. Diamond jewellery will look very amazing with this colour and it will enhance the look and is going to complete the look.
What colour jacket to wear with cobalt blue?
The colours which are compatible with cobalt blue are black, beige and white. To layer something or to put on a jacket you can go with a lighter shade of blue and make it a monochromatic look you can choose the same family colour but a bit darker or lighter than the actual colour you are wearing.
The white jacket will also look amazing with the cobalt blue. Black is a universal colour which goes with every single colour back colour jacket is also a great option to opt for. We all get confused with the colours cobalt blue and royal blue.
Is cobalt blue and royal blue the same?
Royal blue colour is darker than the cobalt blue or royal blue colour is kore brighter than the cobalt blue. Cobalt blue is a medium blue which is medium brighter. The difference is only that royal blue is much brighter than cobalt blue.
What is the difference between cobalt blue and ultramarine blue?
Cobalt blue is medium-dark or medium bright colour and is a cooler tone whereas ultramarine blue is the warmer tone of blue. There is no big difference between these two colours a very tiny bit of difference is there.
In accessories, we have handbags too. In this, you can go with some silver sling bags, and black bag, you can also go with pearl bag or even white bag this coloured bag will look perfect with the cobalt blue dress. You just have to make sure how you are styling your whole look.
If you have black pair of shoes then you can go with a black clutch, a sling, handbag, shoulder bag any kinda bag according to the occasion and style of the dress. Just make sure to match some elements and to block the colour you can go with some whites, beiges, browns and neutrals.
So, I gave my ideas on what shoes to wear with cobalt blue dresses.
In this article, we had some looks at the different styles of shoes and what goes with each look.