Update: How To Set Up AT&T Voicemail on iPhone in 2023?
Tired of always missing your calls and then not knowing why the person called you? Well, we have a secret for you that will surely solve all your problems! AT&T Voicemail! Yep, you got it right, we revealed our secret. We get it, now you’re thinking… how to set up AT&T voicemail on iPhone, we got you covered on that as well.
Well, wait, if you are not aware of what AT&T Voicemail is and how you can set it up, or you do know what it is but can’t figure out why you’re not able to receive voicemails, don’t worry, Onxshadow got your back on that too!
We will discuss everything you would want to know about AT&T Voicemail and how to set up AT&T voicemail on iPhone. And by the end of the article, we’re sure you will be able to figure out everything about it!
What’s the wait for? Let’s begin!
What is AT&T?
Well, it is a well-known fact that AT&T is an American MNC that works in the field of telecommunication. AT&T generates the most revenue in the whole wide world in the telecommunication category while it is also the third largest company when it comes to providing mobile and telephone services in the United States of America.
The company’s current CEO is John T. Stankey. AT&T was founded in the year 1885 by the famous Alexander Graham Bell and Gardiner Greene Hubbard.
AT&T stands for American Telephone and Telegraph.
You can visit their official website here: AT&T.
What is AT&T Voicemail?
As we mentioned above, AT&T is the USA’s third largest provider of telephone services, voicemails are also one of them.
Now if you are wondering what a voicemail is, well, let us make it easy for you.
A voicemail is an electronic device/feature that records and stores phone messages so that someone else can listen to them afterward.
So, AT&T Voicemail is the voicemail service provided by American Telephone and Telegraph.
Now that we are clear on the part “What is AT&T Voicemail?” Let’s talk about how to set up AT&T Voicemail on iPhone and why are you not able to set up voicemail on your phone.
Why Can’t I Setup My AT&T Voicemail on my iPhone?
If you bought a new iPhone recently or reset it, you may not be receiving new voicemails. In that case, check how to set up AT&T Voicemail on iPhone below.
You can also check whether your device supports AT&T Voicemail or not.
You may not be also to receive voicemails because of a poor network connection. A phone needs a wireless network to perform the tasks related to voicemail like – downloading visual voicemail messages or getting alerts for the voicemails.
If you are not sure if your signal is strong or not, perform the following tasks and make a call to examine your network:
- Turn your phone off for 10 seconds and turn it on.
- Make a test call to 611.
- if the test call is unsuccessful, check if you have wireless reportage in your phone.
- if your test call is successful, long press 1 to check your voicemail.
There may also be a possibility that you may be traveling out of the AT&T Voicemail coverage area.
Another possibility is that you may be receiving voicemails just fine but you haven’t turned on the notification yet.
If you checked all of the above, and still haven’t been able to reach your voicemail, try reaching AT&T Customer Support or troubleshooting your Voicemail.
Now let’s talk about how to set up AT&T voicemail on iPhone.
How To Set Up AT&T Voicemail on iPhone?
Setting up AT&T Voicemail on iPhone is not as hard as it seems to be. Follow the simple instructions below and you’ll know under 2 mins how to set up AT&T voicemail on iPhone!
To set up AT&T voicemail, follow the below instructions:
- Open the Phone App on your iPhone.
- Open the Voicemail tab (it is on the bottom right of your screen).
- Click Set Up Now.
- A new screen will come up asking you to set up a 7-15 digit voicemail password, click Done on the top right of your screen.
- Re-enter the password and click Done again.
- You will be presented with 2 options next, Default and Custom.
- Select Default to use the default greeting on the Voicemail.
- Select Custom to create your greeting.
- When you are done, click Save in the top right corner.
And WE’RE DONE! Congratulations! We just set up AT&T Voicemail on iPhone!
If you want to watch how to set up AT&T Voicemail, here is a video for you.
FAQs | How To Set Up AT&T Voicemail on iPhone in 2023?
Before we move on to the FAQs about how to set up AT&T Voicemail, please know that there are no major changes when you are setting up AT&T Voicemail on iPhone, or in any other model.
Okay then, now let’s answer a few questions our readers frequently ask us about how to set up AT&T voicemail on iPhone.
1. How to set up AT&T Voicemail on iPhone?
You can set up AT&T Voicemail on your iPhone using the instructions here: Phone app > Voicemail (bottom right corner) > Set Up Now > Set up password > Re-enter > Done > Default/Custom > Save.
2. How do I reach my AT&T Voicemail?
There are two ways you can reach your AT&T voicemail.
- Long press the 1 key. This will take you to your voicemail.
- You can also access your Voicemail by entering your voicemail number and password.
3. How do I activate my AT&T Voicemail?
Follow the instructions below to activate your AT&T Voicemail:
- Sign in to your AT&T account using their app or website.
- Go to Plans & Features.
- Select Home Phone.
- Go to Manage phone features & settings.
- Tap Voicemail PIN & Activation.
- You can turn your voicemail On or Off from there.
- Don’t forget to Save the changes you just made.
Summing Up | How To Set Up AT&T Voicemail on iPhone in 2023?
If in case you want a summary of how to set up AT&T voicemail on iPhone, here it is: Phone app > Voicemail (bottom right corner) > Set Up Voicemail > Set up password > re-enter > Done > Default/Custom > Save.
Onxshadow hopes that this article was helpful to you. If you have any other query about how to set up AT&T Voicemail on iPhone and in case this article was not able to solve it, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We will be more than happy to assist you in any case.
But if we did help you out, make sure you share this article and help them out as well!
If you liked this post and have come this far, you will also like:
- How To Pause Location on Find My iPhone in 2023? | Best Way!
- Top 7+ Amazing Applications | iPhone Apps To Record Phone Calls | Latest Versions 2022
- How To See Missed Calls From Blocked Numbers On iPhone 2023?
We’ll see you soon in other interesting articles! Ciao!
Leave a Reply