Instagram is undoubtedly the most used app when it comes to sharing stories and posts. And what is more interesting is when you see people liking and commenting on your Instagram post. But have you ever wondered who saved your Instagram post? Though Instagram does not allow you to find it directly, with some simple steps you can definitely find out who saved your Instagram account.
- There is no direct way to find out who saved your Instagram posts.
- You can switch your Instagram account to a business or a creator account to see who saved your Instagram posts.
- To see who saved your Instagram post, you can directly ask your followers.
However, you must read till the end to know who saved your Instagram posts, and how many times your Instagram posts have been saved.
Is it possible to see who saved your Instagram post?
The answer to this question is No. Instagram does not have this feature yet. Though there are many interesting features Instagram introduced, this feature is still not available. Therefore, for the time being, it is impossible to see who saved your Instagram profile even if you have a business account. Unfortunately, you cannot see who saved your Instagram posts and who shared them.
There are many other features that are not on Instagram yet. Instagram does not allow you to see who unfollowed you and also if someone removed you from Instagram. Another thing that Instagram does not notify users about is being searched by someone. But if you have a business account, the insights on your account can show who has saved your Instagram posts.
How can you see who saved your Instagram posts?
Though Instagram does not allow you to see who saved your Instagram posts, we have some effective ways to see who has saved your Instagram posts. Below are two effective methods for the same.
Method 1: Ask the followers if they have saved your Instagram posts.
The easiest way to find out if someone has saved your Instagram post is to directly ask them if they have done so. You can either ask them personally or if you want to ask multiple followers, personally asking them would be very time-consuming. Therefore we suggest you ask them through your Instagram story poll feature.
You just have to go through the following steps.
- Step 1: Open your Instagram app.
- Step 2: Then right-swipe your Instagram feed and you will be directed to the add story section.
- Step 3: Now add the post which you want to know if it is saved or not. Add the post to the story and below the post add the question, “Who has saved this post”?
- Step 4: Now, add a poll to the question and click on Your Story option at the bottom left of the screen.
And your story has been posted. Now wait till your followers poll for your story. This will help you to know who and how many followers have saved your Instagram post.
Method 2: Switching your account to a Business or Creator Instagram account.
If the above method does not work for you, then we have another option for you. This method is converting your account into a business Instagram account. The below steps will help you.
- Step 1: Open your Instagram account.
- Step 2: Go to your profile. Now tap on the Hamburger option in the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 3: Now tap on the Hamburger option and a list will appear on your screen.
- Step 4: Now go to the account settings.
- Step 5: Tap on the Account option and click on Switch to Business Account.
- Step 6: You will be required to submit some important details before proceeding forward.
Therefore, after you submit the details, you will be able to easily convert your account to a business account.
After switching to a business Instagram account, you will be able to see how many times your Instagram posts have been saved. To see the insights, you can follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Open the Instagram app.
- Step 2: Go to your Instagram account.
- Step 3: Tap on the post you want to see insights for.
- Step 4: Now, you have to tap on the View Insights option.
- Step 5: Tap on the Bookmark option to see the number of times your Instagram post has been saved.
Third-Party Apps for Instagram Insights.
If you want to see who saved your Instagram posts, you can also download a third-party app.
There are many third-party apps that claim to offer features that Instagram does not. If you have a business or creator account on Instagram then you don’t need a third-party app for Instagram insights. For those who have a business account, insights are available on Instagram itself. But don’t worry if you do not have a business account. You just have to download a good third-party app to see the insights for your Instagram account.
But you need to be very mindful while using a third-party app as they are not always authentic. The third-party app can risk your account’s security as it asks for your Instagram username and password. As soon as you log in, the third-party app accesses all your Instagram data which cannot be safe. Therefore if you want to see who saved your Instagram posts, try to use the above two methods.
Just like your followers like and comment on your posts, they might also save your Instagram posts. But this is a tricky task to find out who has saved your Instagram post and how many times your post has been saved. But you need not worry because the above methods will help you to see how many times your Instagram posts have been saved by your followers. You can also use some third-party apps to see who saved your Instagram posts. But you need to be very cautious while using third-party apps.
The answer is No. The person will never know if you view their Instagram profile picture.
The new feature is Instagram Posts Collaborations. Another useful feature is the Joint Post feature which means that the post will appear on your and the collaborator’s profile.
If you view someone’s Instagram profile, they will never get to know how many times you viewed their profile.