How To Make Certain Contacts Ring On Silent Android 2023
Are you guys also worried about how to make certain contacts ring on silent android?
If yes, don’t be worried because you came to the right place as here you will get to know a lot more tricks about it. we promise you this article will going to be worth it for you.
Smartphones are now a necessity. You will not be able to connect with family, friends, or co-workers via video calls. However, there are times when you need to concentrate while working or studying. So switch your phone to silent or silent mode.
Technically, all notifications (texts, calls, emails, social media) are inaudible when an Android phone is in either of these two modes.
However, there may be times when you only want to receive calls from specific contacts. Do you think is there any wor how to make certain contacts ring on silent and? id.
Here you will get to know everything about it and after reading this article all your doubts and queries will be cleared so let’s begin.
How To Make Certain Contacts Ring On Silent Android
To learn how to make certain contacts ring on silent android follow these steps:-
1)Press the “Phone” app.
2)Tap the “Contacts” button.
3)Select the contact you want to call when your phone is in silent mode.
4)When the contact information page appears, find and tap the star icon.
5)Tap the Settings app. Find the “Sounds and Vibrations” section.
6)Swipe up on the screen and press “Incoming call notification“.
7)Tap “From Marked Contacts Only“.
As you may have noticed, you need to use two built-in apps on your Android phone to call your contacts in silent mode.
This is because you must manually set your preferred contact first before you can ring in silent mode.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to accomplishing such a feat
Find the Phone icon app and tap it to open it.
Press the contact button to select the contact you want to call even if the phone is in silent mode.
It’s on the far right side of the bottom Phone menu. However, the Favorites page is displayed by default.
Browse your contact list and tap to select the contact you want to call in idle mode.
From the contact information page, press the star icon.
This move sets the contact as your preferred or emergency contact.
Repeat this step until you have found all the contacts you want to include in your Preferred Contacts list or Emergency Contacts list.
After adding your emergency contacts, exit the Phone app and tap the Settings app icon.
On the Settings page, swipe up and press the Sounds & Vibration option.
Once on the Sounds & Vibrations page, swipe up on the screen and go to the Do Not Disturb section.
You can also find this Do Not Disturb section by entering keywords in the search bar under Settings.
From there, hit the “Call Notifications” option.
From the four options (From Contacts Only, From Everyone, From Tagged Contacts Only, None), tap Only From Tagged Contacts.
And I set a contact to ring even when my Android phone is in silent mode.
If you want to try it, swipe your finger down to reveal the notification bar. Then find and press the Do Not Disturb button.
Then find the “Do Not Disturb” section and tap the “Do Not Disturb” toggle to turn it on.
Can We Silent Calls Of Our Favourites?
- To answer the question “can silent Android call favorites?“, we first need to look at the capabilities of the iPhone.
- If you don’t want to make calls when your device is in silent mode, turn off silent mode on your phone.
- This feature prevents notifications and silence the phone. You can also add specific contacts to your silent list.
- Turn off your device’s ringer so only your favorite contacts can call you.
- First, let’s explore the Do Not Disturb feature.
- Do Not Disturb turns off all alerts and notifications on your device, including calls.
- However, if you need to receive calls from a specific number, you can set the contact as a favorite.
- The Repeat Call button allows you to receive her second call from that person within 3 minutes.
How Do I Turn On Contact Ringtones?
- There are two options for muting contacts in Silent Android. First, turn on Do Not Disturb to silence your phone, then select a contact to receive calls.
In this mode, you can choose which contacts you want to receive calls from, but you must manually turn the on ringer for individual contacts.
- To do this, go to the ringtone settings menu on your Android phone. Then select the contact you want to mute and tap the contact to turn the ringer on or off.
If you don’t want to hear this contact ringtone, you can turn notifications off completely or set a different ringtone. If you don’t want to hear the ringtone, you can block this contact by clicking the Block button.
- To enable silent ringtones, go to your Android phone’s settings menu. Select the contact you want to mute and tap the three dots icon. Then tap on the “Set Ringtone” option.
After selecting a ringtone, scroll to the bottom of the list and select it as default. Now, whenever that contact rings, you’ll hear a silent ringtone instead.
Also Do Read:- How Old Do You Need To Be To Wear Contacts
Let’s Grasp Tales How Old Do You Need To Be To Wear Contacts 2022
How To Set Preferred Contacts On Android?
- Whether you want to block all notifications or ignore annoying pings from incoming calls, you can easily find a way to make your phone work.
- Preferred Contacts is a great option for this purpose as it allows you to toggle Do Not Disturb for specific contacts.
- Available in Android 5.0 and higher, these settings help block unwanted calls and messages from reaching your phone.
- You can also set call priority. Prioritization is available on Android at the conversation and app level and is fairly similar to the same process on other operating systems.
- With this feature, you can ensure that you do not miss any important notifications. If you’re using an older version of Android, you can use the Conversation Priority setting to ensure your contacts always appear first in your inbox.
- If you use Android for work, use this feature to keep your phone out of the way while you work.
How Do We Create Silent Ringtones For Our Contacts?
- If you have an Android phone, you can mute specific contacts using the settings menu. You can assign different ringtones to specific contacts in the ringtone settings.
- Then you can choose whether or not you want to be notified when that contact calls you.
- This is helpful if you’re having trouble deciding which contacts to mute when your phone is in silent mode.
- To mute specific contacts, you must first enable the Do Not Disturb feature on your phone.
- This prevents the person from leaving voice messages or making other sounds when the phone is in idle mode.
- Then you can choose your priority notifications. If you only want to mute one contact, select the Priority option.
- Otherwise, you can turn off notification settings in the main menu. Another option to hide unwanted caller contacts is to turn off the Do not disturb mode.
- This setting mutes sounds and vibrations while blocking visual interference. However, you must be using Android 9 or higher.
- Check your phone’s current version here. You can also manually add contacts to your Favourite Contacts.
- That way, you’ll only hear calls from people you’ve already tagged.
Do Not Disturb Calls Still Go Through?
- If you’re wondering if Silent Android can make calls, you’ve come to the right place. I’m trying to figure out how to mute my phone, but I probably have some questions. These answers will help you decide if Silent Android is right for you method-hod is as follows. Read below for more information.
- Also, be sure to check your phone settings. There is a “do not disturb” mode that prevents you from answering calls.
- If you’re using Silent Android, you’ll need to know if you can answer the question, “Will calls continue in silent mode?” There is a way to do it. In the Do Not Disturb menu there is a setting called Calls.
- Similar to the Favourites feature on iOS, but instead of blocking calls, contacts flagged by Google will call you. You can also add or remove starred contacts from this list. You can also set your DND settings to Do Not Disturb if you don’t want to receive calls from these people.
- After enabling Silent Android, you can also configure the Do Not Disturb settings to make it behave as you want.
- You can set the mode to turn on automatically, turn off at certain times of the day, and turn off notifications for certain Google Calendar services and events. You can tap the gear icon to adjust its settings.
- While you sleep, you can turn on Do Not Disturb so only trusted contacts can contact you. You can turn on all notifications during a work meeting.
How do you activate Your “silent” mode an on android phone?
To enable Do Not Disturb mode on your Android phone, tap the Do Not Disturb button in the notification bar. Another way to silence your phone is to the Settings page.
Is it possible to receive notifications even if my Android phone is in “Do Not Disturb” mode?
Android smartphones can receive notifications even when they are in “silent” mode. The only thing is when I receive these notifications, I don’t hear the ringtone. So if you can’t check it right away, you’re more likely to miss these notifications.
Is it in “silent” mode, Is it the same as good night mode?
Technically, the “Do Not Disturb” mode mutes all notifications, ca, calls, and texts, so you can’t customize it. Do Not Disturb mode, on the other hand, allows you to choose which numbers you want to receive calls and texts from ts while silencing others.
So here we end our article which was all about how to make certain contacts ring on silent android. We hope now all your doubts are clear and you get to know a lot of new things.
It’s okay to mute your Android phone to focus on work or other attention-demanding tasks. However, when you put your Android phone in or on silent mode, o not disturb mode. Don’t forget to set up an “Emergency” contact list first. Thank you for giving your precious time to this article of us. We hope you liked it.. just drop a comment below now!
Leave a Reply