When you use Instagram, you always want your Instagram to look interesting and never a dull account. You change your Instagram bios and usernames with time to make your account look interesting to other users. Wondering how to find your old Instagram bios? If you want to look back at all your past Instagram changes and Instagram bios and you don’t know how to do it, the below information is for you.
- With time you change your Instagram username and Instagram bio.
- Instagram allows you to access your past username and bio.
- Other than your username and Instagram bio, you can access your other Instagram activities also.
However it is advised to read through the information to know how to find your old bios on Instagram
Steps to find your old bios on Instagram.
The following steps will let you see your former bios on Instagram
On your device
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Go to your profile.
- There you will see a hamburger icon in the top right corner.
- A list of options will pop up.
- Go to the second option which is ‘ Your Activity’.
- Then, go to the account history option.
- There you will see the list of changes you made to your account from the time period you created your Instagram account.
- Open your desktop and go to the browser.
- Then open Instagram using your browser.
- When you open Instagram, go to your profile.
- After you open your profile, go to the settings.
- Now a list of options will pop up on the screen.
- There you have to click on ‘Privacy and Security’.
- Now go to the Data Download option.
- Instagram will ask for your email and password.
- It will send you the past data of your account.
What can you find in the Instagram archive?
Looking back at the changes you made on your Instagram will also let you discover many other old gems in your archive.
Old Instagram usernames.
Instagram stores all your account history and also stores your former Instagram usernames. It will always hit your memory while looking at all the old usernames that you had on Instagram.
When you changed your passwords.
Instagram will not show you the list of your changed passwords but will show you the dates when you changed the passwords.
Privacy settings of your account
Instagram stores the information when you changed the privacy settings of your account which is when you turned your account from a private to a public account and vice versa.
When your account was created.
Instagram even has the most important record of when your account was created. You will find the date and year when you created the account.
What else can you track on Instagram?
Instagram stores all your app data for you to access and have a record of it. There are many things you can track on Instagram which are listed below.
Whoever you search on Instagram, their name will always appear in the search history of your account. That person will never get notified if you search them. You can anytime delete it and get rid of the evidence.
Interactions with other accounts
All the previous comments, story likes, story replies, and likes on you posts you have received are visible to you.
Content you have recently deleted.
You might not like certain content on your Instagram anymore and delete it. You can still view all the deleted content on your Instagram account.
Links to previously visited
If you have visited links on Instagram through any shopping or other Instagram pages, you can access the list of the links you visited.
Your likes on Instagram
You can go to the settings and always access the posts you have liked since you created your account.
Time spent on Instagram.
Instagram records your daily activity and even records how much time you spent on Instagram daily.
How to fix the problem of disappearing Instagram bios?
Instagram will never delete your bio by itself. Only you can delete your Instagram bio. The only reason Instagram will delete your bio is when you will use a bio that will violate Instagram and community guidelines. Or using a bio that users would find inappropriate and irrelevant will get deleted by Instagram. And there is no way you can use such a bio again.
How can you see others’ former Instagram bio?
Viewing someone’s past bio is as simple as searching for someone on Instagram. If you wish to see a user’s Instagram bio follow the following steps
- Go to the user’s profile you wish to see the bio.
- Now go to the hamburger icon on the top right of the screen.
- Now go to the ‘about this account’ option.
- Then go to the former username option.
- You will see the list of former usernames of that account.
- If by any chance you are not able to view their former usernames, then chances are they might be too old or that person has never changed their username.
You might have changed your username several times and your bio also. But you might think that you can access the list of your Instagram bio and usernames. Instagram records every information of its users on a daily basis and would allow you to access all your information in the settings.
Instagram allows you to write your bio on Instagram but up to limited characters. You can only write up to 150 words on your Instagram bio.
Instagram is a platform people enjoy using. Annually new users make an account on Instagram. Every year Instagram notices immense growth.
There are several celebrities, influencers, and popular personalities on Instagram, and the most famous among them all is Cristiano Ronaldo.