There is no doubt that Paramount Plus is one of the best streaming platforms we have around here. Not only there is a specific app that provides the Paramount Plus content, but several other streaming services also tied up with the service and incorporated it within.
The service’s material is mainly taken from the Paramount Media Networks, CBS Media Ventures, and Paramount Pictures collections, but it also includes original television shows and movies, live sports coverage, and, in the United States, local CBS broadcast stations in real-time.
Additionally, to be a separate service through the Paramount+ app, Amazon Prime Video now offers an optional channel for Paramount+. One of the numerous diverse third-party channels available on Prime Video, along with Hallmark Movies Now, Showtime, MLB TV, NBA League Pass, Discovery Plus, and others, is this one.
A fantastic strategy to manage subscriptions to numerous streaming services is to subscribe to third-party channels on Amazon. But not all things are to everyone’s taste, so occasionally people might need to cancel some of the services. If you have also outgrown the content on Paramount Plus, here is how to cancel Paramount Plus subscription on Amazon.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription on Amazon?
On the Amazon website, Amazon Prime members can revoke their subscriptions to any Prime Video channel. To cancel your Paramount Plus Subscription on Amazon, follow the below-given steps.
- Open the web browser.
- Log into your Amazon account.
- In the top-right corner, next to the account holder’s name, click on “Account & Lists”.
- Select “Memberships & Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu. The user can view all of their active subscriptions on the following page.
- Select Paramount Plus under “Prime Video Channels” and then click “Cancel Channel.”
- Confirm your choice to cancel your Paramount+ subscription.
Here is a short snippet on how to cancel Paramount Plus subscription on Amazon:
Browser > Amazon Account > Account & Lists > Memberships and Subscriptions > Prime Video Channels > Select Paramount Plus > Cancel Channel > Confirm
Users who cancel their subscriptions have the choice of a self-service refund for the time left on their current subscription period. This option allows users to cancel their subscriptions quickly and receive a refund of their payment.
However, customers also have the option to cancel their subscription at the end of the current payment cycle. This indicates that the channel will remain accessible during the remainder of the current billing cycle without a refund being applied to the user’s account.
Should they change their minds, users will also be able to go back and cancel during this time.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Other Devices?
The following points can be followed to cancel the subscription to Paramount Plus on Amazon:
For Android phones, TV, and Tablets:
Please follow the instructions below if you signed up for Paramount+ on your Android smartphone or TV through the Google Play store, or go to support.google.com/googleplay to cancel. Your subscription will not be cancelled if you uninstall an app from your Android TV.
STEPS TO CANCEL PARAMOUNT PLUS ON ANDROID SMARTPHONE OR TV:
- Visit g.co/play/subscriptions on a phone or computer.
- Choose the subscription that you want to end.
- Choose to cancel your membership.
- Follow the directions.
For Apple TV (4th Gen and So):
The tvOS apps that are already installed on that Apple TV are eligible for editing subscriptions on Apple TV.
- Open Settings.
- Then choose Users & Accounts,
- Your account.
- Choose Subscriptions.
- Then click Cancel Subscription after selecting the subscription you want to modify.
- NOTE: If Cancel Subscription is not present, the subscription has already been terminated and won’t renew.
How To Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription On Apple TV (4th Gen and So): Settings > Users & Accounts > Choose Subscription > Cancel Subscription
Please follow the instructions below to cancel your Paramount+ subscription if you signed up using a desktop computer, mobile web browser, smart TV (LG, Vizio, Samsung TV), or game console (Xbox, PS4, or PS5).
The following instructions must be followed on the other billing platform where you originally signed up for Paramount+, such as the App Store, Google Play, Amazon, or Roku, to cancel your membership.
- Visit paramountplus.com and
- Select Username from the menu in the top right.
- Choose “Account.”
- Click “Cancel subscription” after scrolling down.
How To Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription from the website: Go to www.paramountplus.com > Select Username > Choose account > Cancel Subscription
For iPhone and iPad:
Use the instructions below or go to support.apple.com to get in touch with Apple Support if you registered for Paramount+ through the App Store.
- Launch the Settings app.
- Touch your name.
- Click on Subscriptions.
- (If “Subscriptions” is not displayed, select “iTunes & App Store” instead.) After that, sign in, select View Apple ID from the menu, scroll down to Subscriptions, and select Subscriptions.)
- Click Paramount+.
- Then select Cancel Subscription.
- If “Cancel Subscription” is not present, the subscription has already been terminated and won’t renew.
- Click Confirm.
How To Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription From iPhone/iPad: Settings > Open Your Account > Subscriptions > Paramount+ > Cancel Subscription > Confirm
For Fire TV:
Please follow the instructions below if you acquired your Paramount+ subscription through Amazon or Fire TV. For quick solutions, if you need assistance, go to amazon.com/firetvsupport.
- Visit “Your Memberships and Subscriptions” (amazon.com/yourmembershipsandsubscriptions)
- Next to the subscription you want to cancel, click “Manage Subscription.“
- To manage your Prime Video channels, click the link.
- Locate the Paramount Plus membership to cancel under “Prime Video Channels“
- Choose “Cancel Channel.“
How To Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription From Fire TV: Your Memberships and Subscriptions > Manage Subscriptions > Manage Prime Video Channels > Paramount Plus Memberships > Cancel Channel
You can follow these instructions if you signed up for Paramount+ using your Roku streaming device. Please visit support.roku.com if you need assistance.
- Go to the home page.
- Select the Paramount+ channel.
- Press the “*” button on the Roku remote.
- Choose the Manage Subscription option.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
How To Cancel Paramount Plus From Roku TV: Home > Select Paramount+ > Press * on Roku Remote > Manage Subscriptions > Cancel Subscription
Even if Paramount+ is a great service with interesting material, anyone who is dissatisfied with it may quickly cancel it on Amazon Prime Video without too much hassle.
For Amazon Website:
Follow these steps to cancel your paramount subscription via the Amazon website:
- Go to your Amazon account and click on “Memberships and Subscriptions”
- Find “Paramount+” from the list of subscriptions and click on “Manage Subscription”
- Select “Cancel Subscription” and follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation.
Via App Store:
- Open the App Store on your iOS device (iPhone or iPad).
- Tap on your profile icon in the top right corner.
- Select “Subscriptions.”
- Find your Paramount Plus subscription and tap on it.
- Tap “Cancel Subscription” and follow the on-screen instructions to confirm the cancellation.
Note that if you cancel your Paramount Plus subscription through the App Store, you will no longer be charged for the subscription and you will lose access to all of the content available on the service. However, you will still be able to watch any content that you have purchased or rented through the App Store.
It’s also important to keep in mind that if you cancel your Paramount Plus subscription during a free trial period, your access to the service will be immediately revoked and you will not be charged. If you cancel your subscription during a paid subscription period, you will continue to have access to the service until the end of the current billing period.
Alternative Options For Cancellation
Amazon Customer Support:
If you’re having trouble cancelling your subscription through the website or app, you can contact Amazon’s customer support for assistance. You can find their contact information on Amazon’s website, and they can help you cancel your subscription over the phone or through chat.
Waiting For Subscription to Expire:
If you don’t want to go through the hassle of cancelling your subscription manually, you can simply let it expire at the end of your billing cycle. This way, you won’t be charged again, and your access to Paramount Plus will be revoked automatically. Just make sure you’re aware of when your subscription is set to renew so you can avoid any unexpected charges.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus Free Trial
If you signed up for a free trial of Paramount Plus and you don’t want to continue with the service, you can cancel your subscription before the trial period ends. Here’s how to cancel your Paramount Plus free trial:
- Go to the Paramount Plus website and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on “Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription” under the “Subscription & Billing” section.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm the cancellation.
If you cancel your Paramount Plus free trial before the trial period ends, you will not be charged for the service. However, if you don’t cancel before the trial period ends, you will automatically be charged for a full subscription.
It’s important to note that if you cancel your free trial, you will lose access to all of the content available on the service immediately.
How to Resubscribe to Paramount Plus After Canceling?
If you cancel your subscription voluntarily, you can simply log back into your Paramount Plus account and follow the prompts to reactivate your subscription.
If your subscription was cancelled due to a payment issue or any other reason, you may need to resolve the issue first before you can resubscribe.
If you cancel your subscription during a free trial period, you can still resubscribe to the service at any time. However, keep in mind that you may not be eligible for another free trial if you’ve already used one.
It’s important to note that if you reactivate your subscription after cancelling, you will be charged for the service again, and you will regain access to all of the content available on the service.
Q. Can I cancel Paramount Plus before the free trial ends?
Yes, you can cancel your Paramount Plus subscription before the free trial ends. In fact, if you don’t want to continue with the service, it’s a good idea to cancel before the trial period ends to avoid being charged for a full subscription.
Q. Can I cancel Paramount Plus at any time?
Yes, you can cancel your Paramount Plus subscription at any time. There is no long-term commitment or contract, and you can cancel your subscription whenever you want.
To cancel your Paramount Plus subscription, you can log in to your account on the Paramount Plus website or app and follow the prompts to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription through the service provider you signed up with (such as Amazon, Apple, or Roku).
If you cancel your subscription before the end of the billing period, you will still have access to the service until the end of the current billing cycle. After that, your account will be deactivated and you will no longer have access to Paramount Plus content.
Q. How do I contact Paramount Plus customer support?
You can contact Paramount Plus customer support in several ways, depending on your issue and location. Here are some of the ways to get in touch with their support team:
- Contact form: You can submit a request for support through the Paramount Plus website. Go to the Help Center page, scroll down to the bottom, and click on “Contact Us” to access the support form.
- Live chat: You can initiate a live chat session with a Paramount Plus customer support representative by going to the Help Center page on their website and clicking on the “Chat” button at the bottom of the page.
- Phone: Paramount Plus offers phone support for some regions. Check the Help Center page on their website to see if phone support is available in your area, and if so, the phone number to call.
- Social media: You can also reach out to Paramount Plus customer support through their social media channels, such as Twitter or Facebook.
- Service provider: If you signed up for Paramount Plus through a service provider like Amazon, Apple, or Roku, you can contact their customer support for assistance.
Q. Why does Paramount Plus keep charging me?
If you are being charged by Paramount Plus, it is likely because you have an active subscription to the service. If you believe you are being charged in error or have any questions about your subscription, it’s best to contact Paramount Plus customer support for assistance. They can review your account details and help resolve any issues or answer any questions you may have.
Summing Up | How To Cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon
So this was how to cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon. Onxshadow hopes this article was helpful to you. If you think we were able to help, don’t forget to share this post. If you think we can improve, don’t forget to provide us with your valuable feedback through the comments.
We will see you soon in other posts. But since you have read till here, we have other reading suggestions for you ’cause… why not? They are linked below: