How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon?
How To Cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon? | There is no doubt that Paramount Plus is one of the best streaming platforms we have around here. Not only there is a specific app that provides the Paramount Plus content, but several other streaming services also tied up with the service and incorporated it within.
The service’s material is mainly taken from the Paramount Media Networks, CBS Media Ventures, and Paramount Pictures collections, but it also includes original television shows and movies, live sports coverage, and, in the United States, local CBS broadcast stations in real-time.
Additionally, to be a separate service through the Paramount+ app, Amazon Prime Video now offers an optional channel for Paramount+. One of the numerous diverse third-party channels available on Prime Video, along with Hallmark Movies Now, Showtime, MLB TV, NBA League Pass, Discovery Plus, and others, is this one.
A fantastic strategy to manage subscriptions to numerous streaming services is to subscribe to third-party channels on Amazon. But not all things are to everyone’s taste, so occasionally people might need to cancel some of the services. If you have also outgrown the content on Paramount Plus, here is how to cancel Paramount Plus subscription on Amazon.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription on Amazon?
On the Amazon website, Amazon Prime members can revoke their subscriptions to any Prime Video channel. To cancel your Paramount Plus Subscription on Amazon, follow the below-given steps.
- Open the web browser.
- Log into your Amazon account.
- In the top-right corner, next to the account holder’s name, click on “Account & Lists”.
- Select “Memberships & Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu. The user can view all of their active subscriptions on the following page.
- Select Paramount Plus under “Prime Video Channels” and then click “Cancel Channel.”
- Confirm your choice to cancel your Paramount+ subscription.
Here is a short snippet on how to cancel Paramount Plus subscription on Amazon:
Browser > Amazon Account > Account & Lists > Memberships and Subscriptions > Prime Video Channels > Select Paramount Plus > Cancel Channel > Confirm
Users who cancel their subscriptions have the choice of a self-service refund for the time left on their current subscription period. This option allows users to cancel their subscriptions quickly and receive a refund of their payment.
However, customers also have the option to cancel their subscription at the end of the current payment cycle. This indicates that the channel will remain accessible during the remainder of the current billing cycle without a refund being applied to the user’s account.
Should they change their minds, users will also be able to go back and cancel during this time.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Other Devices?
The following points can be followed to cancel the subscription to Paramount Plus on Amazon:
1. For Android phones, TV, and Tablets:
Please follow the instructions below if you signed up for Paramount+ on your Android smartphone or TV through the Google Play store, or go to support.google.com/googleplay to cancel. Your subscription will not be canceled if you uninstall an app from your Android TV.
STEPS TO CANCEL PARAMOUNT PLUS ON ANDROID SMARTPHONE OR TV:
- Visit g.co/play/subscriptions on a phone or computer.
- Choose the subscription that you want to end.
- Choose to cancel your membership.
- Follow the directions.
For Apple TV (4th Gen and So):
The tvOS apps that are already installed on that Apple TV are eligible for editing subscriptions on Apple TV.
- Open Settings.
- Then choose Users & Accounts,
- Your account.
- Choose Subscriptions.
- Then click Cancel Subscription after selecting the subscription you want to modify.
- NOTE: If Cancel Subscription is not present, the subscription has already been terminated and won’t renew.
How To Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription On Apple TV (4th Gen and So): Settings > Users & Accounts > Choose Subscription > Cancel Subscription
Please follow the instructions below to cancel your Paramount+ subscription if you signed up using a desktop computer, mobile web browser, smart TV (LG, Vizio, Samsung TV), or game console (Xbox, PS4, or PS5).
The following instructions must be followed on the other billing platform where you originally signed up for Paramount+, such as the App Store, Google Play, Amazon, or Roku, to cancel your membership.
- Visit paramountplus.com and
- Select Username from the menu in the top right.
- Choose “Account.”
- Click “Cancel subscription” after scrolling down.
How To Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription from the website: Go to www.paramountplus.com > Select Username > Choose account > Cancel Subscription
For iPhone and iPad:
Use the instructions below or go to support.apple.com to get in touch with Apple Support if you registered for Paramount+ through the App Store.
- Launch the Settings app.
- Touch your name.
- Click on Subscriptions.
- (If “Subscriptions” is not displayed, select “iTunes & App Store” instead.) After that, sign in, select View Apple ID from the menu, scroll down to Subscriptions, and select Subscriptions.)
- Click Paramount+.
- Then select Cancel Subscription.
- If “Cancel Subscription” is not present, the subscription has already been terminated and won’t renew.
- Click Confirm.
How To Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription From iPhone/iPad: Settings > Open Your Account > Subscriptions > Paramount+ > Cancel Subscription > Confirm
For Fire TV:
Please follow the instructions below if you acquired your Paramount+ subscription through Amazon or Fire TV. For quick solutions, if you need assistance, go to amazon.com/firetvsupport.
- Visit “Your Memberships and Subscriptions” (amazon.com/yourmembershipsandsubscriptions)
- Next to the subscription you want to cancel, click “Manage Subscription.“
- To manage your Prime Video channels, click the link.
- Locate the Paramount Plus membership to cancel under “Prime Video Channels“
- Choose “Cancel Channel.“
How To Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription From Fire TV: Your Memberships and Subscriptions > Manage Subscriptions > Manage Prime Video Channels > Paramount Plus Memberships > Cancel Channel
You can follow these instructions if you signed up for Paramount+ using your Roku streaming device. Please visit support.roku.com if you need assistance.
- Go to the home page.
- Select the Paramount+ channel.
- Press the “*” button on the Roku remote.
- Choose the Manage Subscription option.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
How To Cancel Paramount Plus From Roku TV: Home > Select Paramount+ > Press * on Roku Remote > Manage Subscriptions > Cancel Subscription
Even if Paramount+ is a great service with interesting material, anyone who is dissatisfied with it may quickly cancel it on Amazon Prime Video without too much hassle.
Summing Up | How To Cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon
So this was how to cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon. Onxshadow hopes this article was helpful to you. If you think we were able to help, don’t forget to share this post. If you think we can improve, don’t forget to provide us with your valuable feedback through the comments.
We will see you soon in other posts. But since you have read till here, we have other reading suggestions for you ’cause… why not? They are linked below:
Leave a Reply